The Silver Centurion soars into the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Iron Man: Silver Centurion Edition wears an energy-enhanced suit inspired by the 80s comics with a light-up arc reactor. The Armored Avenger features a masked and unmasked head portrait as well as matching interchangeable necks.
Iron Man is prepped and ready to lead the Armor Wars, equipped with a range of energy FX including a unibeam, pulse blast, and repulsion ray FX.
The Silver Centurion armor was the most advanced for its time – featuring enhanced strength, improved flight, and upgraded repulsors. Designed by Tony Stark for energy amplification and redirection, the Silver Centurion armor was used to defeat Iron Man’s long-time nemesis, Iron Monger.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE IRON MAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of blasting/thruster hands (L & R)
- Armored suit
- Light-up arc reactor
- One (1) unibeam energy trail FX
- One (1) impact FX (attaches to large unibeam FX)
- Two (2) unibeam FX
- Two (2) energy trail FX
- Two (2) pulse blast FX
- Two (2) energy blast FX
- Two (2) repulsion ray FX
- Two (2) rocket thruster FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Iron Man: Silver Centurion Edition figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.