“Don’t let the outfit fool you. I’m Superman, and I’m back.”
Superman emerges from the Kryptonian Regeneration Matrix and joins the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Superman – Recovery Suit Edition is outfitted in an all-black suit with the ‘House of El’ family crest front and center. Removable rocket boots and rocket thruster FX are included for the times where he is incapable of flight. Superman comes with four head portraits in varying facial expressions.
The Man of Steel is always prepared, wearing an ammunition bandolier with removable belts, and equipped with advanced Kryptonian weapons that can be held in his hands. The head of Cyborg Superman is included and can be held as well.
Recreate the tribute to Superman after his death with the included tattered cape, flagpole, and base.
Worn in times where Superman’s power is weakened, his Recovery Suit grants protection and absorbs solar energy to help accelerate regeneration.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SUPERMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Four (4) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of flying hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pair of holding hand (L&R)
- Fitted suit with ‘House of El’ family crest
- Ammunition bandolier with removable belts
- Thigh harness with weapon storage (removable)
- Thigh strap (removable)
- Knee-high boots
- Rocket boots (removable)
- One (1) pair of Eradicator glasses
- One (1) Cyborg Superman head
- One (1) tattered Superman cape (attaches to flagpole)
- One (1) flagpole (attaches to base)
- One (1) flagpole base
- Two (2) Kryptonian-issued weapons
- Two (2) rocket thruster FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Superman – Recovery Suit Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.